Yate Shopping Centre launch Christmas with magical fun day
Yate Shopping Centre’s Christmas festivities will kick-off this year on Saturday 14th November with a wide variety of entertainment to suit all the family.
Rather than the traditional star-studded launch, the Centre will be turned into an arena of activity on the Saturday, as Tracy King, the Centre’s Marketing Manager explains: “This year the Christmas trading period will see the new Yate Riverside shops and restaurants opening so we decided to opt for an activity packed launch on the Saturday enabling visitors to experience the full scope of the Centre.
“People will be encouraged to come throughout the day to experience a cornucopia of Yuletide activities ranging from live tribute acts to Santa’s workshops. Furthermore the following weekend the traditional Santa’s Grotto will open offering all visitors a free gift.
- Meet Father Christmas & The Snowman hourly from 11am
- Live tribute acts including Michael Buble, Elton John and Frank Sinatra performing on stage from 11am
- Santa’s workshops with photo frames gift bags, tree decoration and Christmas cards
- Christmas face painting
- Meet & Greet Elsa, Anna and Olaf
- Stilt walkers and balloon modelling
Christmas Lights will be switched on at 5.00pm by the great man himself Father Christmas.